2008年10月21日星期二

Crossroads

Do not like to have been a crossroads. In the past, because it is not to cross the road. Car to drive to the crossroads I fear, are often half a day away, however a junction, which does not know the way - has long been known as Runescape Money, a crossroads has always confused me. Until there is a person, he taught me to cross the road. Although I am still nervous hand foot fear, but around a number of people who would have more peace of mind, not panic. So they sit back and accept such a feeling of peace of mind. In the process of growing up, always go through the kinds of things. Now and then looked at the busy crossroads, no longer fear in the hearts, and some are melancholy. East, South,Runescape Power leveling, North of the four directions, I turned around, we moving in different direction, along with appreciation of their beauty, their efforts. I look back, you can not see that the starting point of a crossroads, say good bye, none aware that it is impossible for a good-bye, and some just Wushirenfei. Now standing at a crossroads, looked on their way to rush people like that here, put on how many vicissitudes What? Look around and see cars depends on the car because it was not grabbed my hand told me that "careful look at cars." Sometimes, it's own, must do their own, such as the way to identify, for example, been a crossroads.

没有评论: