2008年10月21日星期二

Rich

Period of economicRunescape Money, and I have parents, grandmother, aunt and uncle in a crowded house. At that time, difficult to find work, family life barely maintained. I certainly understand that year received a birthday present why small, but still was inevitably some disappointment, until her grandmother gave me a great gift. Could it be that I dream of a new dress? And I look forward to opening Rs Powerleveling full of - oh, no more than just socks. But I found more than a pair. There are two tiers of boxes, no, is a three-socks. All of a sudden I have 12 pairs of socks! "Happy Birthday, QIAO!" Grandmother washed my eyes Zhazha, meaningfully said: "As of today, there are a lot of socks each morning for you to choose. Dear, there is a choice The person is a rich man. "

没有评论: